M&S has an exciting opportunity for those looking to gain insight into the exciting and fast-paced world of advertising. We’re seeking an individual with a passion for the field who is willing to dive head first into agency life to learn the ins and outs of how it all works.
- Part-Time or Full-time
- Paid internship
- GitHub account with code samples
- Experience in any or all of the following:
- Version control (git)
- CSS grid frameworks and responsive design
- Creating plugins and/or themes for WordPress
- Working with Adobe Animate or Google Web Designer to create HTML5 banners
- Optimizing images from Photoshop and Illustrator files to be used on the web
This role will assist with digital development projects ranging across all Clients including such tasks as:
- Working collaboratively with Art Directors on the implementation of projects
- Development of landing pages, wordpress sites, microsites, email blasts and HTML banner ads
- Creating animations for social, email and web projects
- Integrate SEO best practices into new and existing projects
This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience working on Global, National and Local brands with our Creative teams. This individual will report directly to a Digital Director. You must also be prepared to coordinate emergency Salty Donut orders from Uber Eats and assist with cake cutting (and eating) when birthdays take place.
Interested? Please send your resume to Tristan Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Markham & Stein was founded in 2015 and has grown to 25+ employees servicing Clients in industries ranging from automotive to retail technology to food & beverage to marine propulsion. Their HQ is in Coconut Grove, FL with a satellite team located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. To learn more about Markham & Stein, visit http://www.markhamandstein.com/.