M&S has an exciting opportunity for those looking to gain insight into the exciting and fast-paced world of advertising. We’re seeking an individual with a passion for the field who is willing to dive head first into agency life to learn the ins and outs of how it all works.
- Part-Time or Full-time
- Paid internship
- Pursuing BFA in Graphic Design, Communication design, or equivalent
- A strong portfolio of hands-on design, art direction, or copywriting
- Well versed with creative design programs including: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign (if an art director).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design a plus (if an art director)
- Must have a team player mentality and a positive attitude
This role will assist with projects ranging across all departments including, but not limited to:
- Support the creative department with day-to-day brand creative development
- Work collaboratively with Account, Strategy, Production, Project Management to help support projects to completion
- Digital and print design production
- Creative thinker with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts effectively.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand image
This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience working on Global, National and Local brands. This individual will report directly to a Creative Director, but will have the opportunity to work directly with senior agency leadership as well. You must also be prepared to coordinate emergency Salty Donut orders from Uber Eats and assist with cake cutting (and eating) when birthdays take place.
Interested? Please send your resume and portfolio to Tristan Stevens at email@example.com
Markham & Stein was founded in 2015 and has grown to 25+ employees servicing Clients in industries ranging from automotive to retail technology to food & beverage to marine propulsion. Their HQ is in Coconut Grove, FL with a satellite team located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. To learn more about Markham & Stein, visit http://www.markhamandstein.com/.